Introducing LLFA Self Amalgamating Tape into Thailand
GTG Engineering, through their exclusive Thailand Distributor, Bohemian, presents a revolutionary new product, LLFA® Tape, which is changing the way industry insulates and seals gas, liquid, steam and electricity. It is an ideal emergency repair product for all maintenance teams, electricians, plumbers and natural gas technicians.
LLFA® Tape can be applied on almost any surface material, from galvanized and cast iron to copper and all types of plastics or rubber. It contains no adhesive, so pulling the tape as tight as possible on all layers allows it to seal by compression.
Once applied, LLFA® fuses with itself, thus forming a heavy-duty bond or “rubber sheath” on the leak or connection. As its primary function is sealing through compression, there is no issue with adhesion and compatibility. It doesn’t lose its tension over time, even in harsh environments (-90C to +260C).
Some of LLFA® Tape’s unique features are:
- • It is comprised of self-fusing layers that form a waterproof, long-term compression seal.
- • Due to its remarkable properties, it is used to repair punctured water, air and steam pipes that are subject to pressure and temperature variants.
- • It is utilized to insulate and seal electrical cable splices where high and low temperature stability is needed, and where moisture, weather and radiation resistance is required.
- • Mechanically it provides an enduring compression seal that maintains its properties, even under extreme environmental conditions.
- • Can be used for both temporary and long-term applications (20 year + life)
- • It is suitable for high voltage insulation (up to 69KV) and can also be used for jointing, waterproofing and UV shielding. Seals live leaks up to 150PSI, on water, Air, and Steam. Used by leading natural gas companies both locally and internationally.
Emergency Repair Applications include:
PLUMBING / HVAC
Seals live leaks up to 150PSI, on water, Air, and Steam.
Used by leading natural gas companies both locally and internationally.
Outstanding performance for high or low voltage insulation.
Provides an enduring seal under extreme environmental conditions.
For more information and support with projects in Thailand, Laos, Cambodia & Myanmar, please contact:
c/o Bohemian Co. Ltd.
Mobile: +66 89 780 2728
E-mail: ian AT bohemianthailand.com or iankgrant AT yahoo.com